Introducing: In Vacation Mode!
This holiday, get your kids the gift of a memorable family experience with tickets to our In Vacation Mode event!
For four days in July, we’ll be hosting an event that the whole family can enjoy! Bring your kids, ages 8 to 15, for a day of discovery, relaxation, and fun at the spa. We have several activities planned so your kids can explore ancient rituals, learn about spa essentials, and uncover the joys of relaxation. Buy your tickets today and put them under the tree for the gift of quality family time. Spaces are limited so act fast!
In Vacation Mode – Event Details
July 7, 2020 | 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
July 14, 2020 | 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
July 21, 2020 | 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
July 28, 2020 | 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note that tickets are exclusively available for purchase online and are not available through our call centre.
- $54 (+ tax) per person – a special reduced price!
- Junior Aufgussier Workshop
- Discovering Essential Oils
- Aufguss Ritual – Family Edition
- Hand Treatments
- Five-minute facials
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Please note that events cannot be paid for with a gift certificate. We only accept credit or debit card payments via our online platform. In addition, given that In Vacation Mode is a promotional event, no other promotion may be applied towards it.
- Once paid, tickets for our events are non-refundable and nonexchangeable. Services are valid on the date of the event only. The event will take place regardless of weather – rain or shine, you’re sure to enjoy a magical spa day.
- Each child aged 8 to 10 must be accompanied by at least one adult. One adult may accompany two children, ages 11 to 15.
- If you would like to enjoy a massage or body treatment on the day of the event, please note that a reservation must be made for these services in advance. Our massage and body treatment schedules will become available closer to the date.
- Please note that as we do not regularly admit children to the spa, we do not provide bathrobes for children. Be sure to bring one along for your child!
- This event ends at 5 p.m. Following that time, our spa will return to regular operations and any guest who has paid the reduced event ticket price must give way to guests who have paid the full entry fee.