Our Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
With the arrival of sunnier weather, we can’t help but crave fresh and delicious foods!
If you love a classic Caesar salad but are looking to freshen it up, our Chef has the perfect alternative. Our Green Goddess Dressing has the same creamy appeal with the addition of fresh herbs.
It’s the perfect recipe to let your creativity shine and play with the herbs in your garden a little—some aren’t fans of cilantro, and if that’s the case for you, just pack on the dill or experiment with other herbs.
At Thermëa by Nordik Spa-Nature in Winnipeg, you will find this dressing on peppery arugula and spicy radishes to balance its creaminess—and of course, with the addition of a healthy dose of grated Parmesan.
- Zest your lemon. Squeeze the juice of half of a lemon.
- Add everything except the mayonnaise to your food processor.
- Blend until the herbs are chopped and the ingredients combined.
- Scrape the contents of the food processor into a big bowl.
- Use a spatula to fully combine the mayonnaise and herb mixture.
- Keep refrigerated & enjoy!
You can easily make this Green Goddess Dressing recipe vegan by using Vegannaise, plant-based milk and lemon (buttermilk alternative) as well as the plant-based milk of your choice.
Looking to skip the cooking? Try some delicious spa food to-go, with pickup and delivery.